I have never been one to go travelling or fly abroad very often, however recently I’ve had a wave of motivation to see more than my bedroom. I have just booked a holiday to Amsterdam at the end of May and am currently in the midst of planning what we’ll be doing when we’re there. That will be a whole different post (keep an eye out). But I couldn’t help but keep reeling of lists of places I want to visit and I’ve tried to set my self a goal of before I’m 30 I’ll have done ALL if not MOST of these places…
- London (Aiming for minimum once a month for every month this year, going very well so far!)
- Amsterdam (BOOKED!)
- Brighton (Hopefully when summer kicks in or when I have a break from University and schools/colleges don’t so it won’t be too busy)
- Edinburgh (Christmas! Christmas! Christmas!)
- Sweden (Stockholm)
- Iceland (Reykjavik – My Mum and Stepdad have been and I was in awe at their photos they got from here, it looks such a beautiful place!)
- New York (or just America, haven’t been since I was a young kid!)
This list no-doubt will continue to grow the more I tick off it but as someone who used to hate the idea of spending longer than a week out of the house/at home, I think I’ve done pretty well… Bring on Amsterdam! If you’ve got any suggestions on where to visit, or even a post? Let me know!
Hope you’ve enjoyed this short and simple *updated* travel checklist post, how many places are on your checklist? and what are they?