So it is now officially autumn season (my favourite season!) and this means I have so many activities and places I want to visit to help myself and others get in the ‘autumnal’ mood. I’d love to hear what your favourite season is and why?
I do love the typical autumn walks with the crunchy leaves and the trees turning orange and brown. I also love the crisp mornings with the dew on the grass and the not so much ‘pitch black’ skies but the darker moodier mornings. Below I’ve complied a list of a few things I want to do/places to go during autumn:
- Visit a Pumpkin Patch.
- Buy and carve/decorate a Pumpkin.
- ‘Cosy-fy’ the flat (fairy lights, candles, throws and cushions).
- Evening walks in the crunchy leaves.
- Movie Nights with hot chocs, candles & Halloween films.
- Visit a Bonfire around Bonfire night.
- Coffee shop dates.
- Celebrate Thanksgiving in some way.
- Go Conker picking.
- Bake cookies / buns / cakes etc.
- Make my own hot drinks (Pumpkin spiced lattes etc).
If there are any other things you think I may have missed off my list please be sure to comment them below or let me know somehow. I am excited to see a lot more autumnal content and all the neutral colour schemes that will be bracing our Instagram feeds soon (if they haven’t already).
If you have a favourite season, let me know what it is and why!
Thanks for reading,