As it’s now the new year, after what can only be called a ‘mammoth’ of a year that was 2020, I am wanting to do some good for all those small businesses that are still standing, whether that be confidently or not. I have reached out to a fair few small businesses that I already know of but would love any other recommendations for me to look at.
I will be sharing a bit about each of the businesses and how to support and get in touch with them etc in their specific post but first, here’s a few little things you can do to help small businesses in the new year.
- Share their business (whether this be their social pages, word of mouth or just showing people the business in some way)
- Recommend them (if anyone is asking around for recommendations for a certain product or service that fits their niche, shout and rave about them!)
- Buy if you can (I know we’ve just come out of a hard year so understandably peoples finances might not be as accommodating right now, but even the smallest little purchases make the business happy)
- Offer your skills (If your job or skill set align with that of the business, offer your services in some way to help them out a bit)
- Be Loyal (If it is possible for you to become a returning customer, do it!)
Over the next month or so (could be longer?) I’ll be sharing many small business I’d love to show and promote to you all. Look out for any that catch your eye and a simple follow or small spread of support would mean the world to any of them.
Hope you’re all well and looking forward to a brighter 2021!
Thanks for reading!