I found this idea when scrolling through a number of other bloggers websites, this idea came from a lovely girl called Ellie K which you can find her post here. I did have a few ideas to put into this anyway but seeing that others have made it into a blog post, I thought why not? And I’d also love to know what’s on your Post Quarantine To-Do List.
Without further ado…
- Go Home! As some of you may know I’m in lock down at the moment at my student flat in Leicester with my flatmate, now it has been fun but as soon as I am allowed to I’ll be heading home to see and spend time with my family and friends!
- Spend as much time outdoors as I can; involving walks, workouts, watching sunrise/sunsets. I’ll be visiting a lot of gardens/parks etc just to spend time outside. (And go for a Costa!)
- BBQ! I am in desperate need! After seeing so many people who are in lock down being able to have BBQ’s in their garden I am very jealous!
- Shoot Outdoor content. I’ve struggled and some how managed (currently) to keep up to date on my social medias with content I already had and some bits I am managing to get whilst in lock down. However as it’s spring and summer is fast approaching I want to get more outdoor and summery content.
- Big social gatherings; whether this just be everyone comes to my house or we all go out to a park or the beach or something and having a day of just spending together.
- Hair! I need a hair angel! As much as I’m not blonde or have a specific hairstyle to maintain, I am in desperate need of a little hair TLC. So I shall be paying my hairdresser a visit.
- Go to the gym! Before lock down started I had got into such a great gym routine/habit, now yes I’ve been doing a few home workouts and they’ve been fun but I have lost a lot of my strength and to be honest (never thought I’d say it!) I just want to be back in the gym!
- Go on a road trip with friends! We planned on going travelling this year so I guess that isn’t happening anymore but once this is over there is nothing stopping us getting on the road! Probably to the beach, in the car; windows wide open, music blaring, singing along to old tunes and enjoying the freedom.
- Get back in a dance studio! Don’t mind where, whether I’m taking class or not, just be back in the space I can feel most creative! Work on a few pieces I’ve been creating whilst in lock down.
- Not take anything for granted! And continue to be appreciative and grateful of every single thing, no matter how small because this time has taught me a lot about myself; thoughts, feelings, emotions etc. I want to continue learning and making time for all the things I am thankful for.
What are your to-do’s when we get out of lock down/quarantine?
Thank you for reading,
Hope everyone is staying safe.
Sending my love!