Recently a close friend of mine shared with me a YouTube video she had watched and in sense thought I’d enjoy it too. This YouTube video was by UnJaded Jade doing her review of her ‘Impossible’ List. I watched it and by no surprise, absolutely loved it. So I did decide to use it for my own inspiration; I’m writing my Impossible List!
What is an Impossible List?
An Impossible list (described by UnJaded Jade) is a ‘more actionable version of a bucket list’. You consistently re-visit it (in my case I’m going to aim for every 3 months), the goals are more do-able and you iterate upon the goals once completed. I have written many a bucket list in my time however following through with completing them is often where I (and many others) fall short. By sticking to my 3 month rule of revisiting this list it will hopefully keep me more focused in achieving these.
I have split them into a few sections and written my goals, some I know will be easily achievable, some I have previously done but would like to do again and others…. let’s say I’ve got a lot of work to do.
Published on 15/07/2020
- Run a 5k.
- Run a 10k.
- Run a Half-Marathon.
- Run a Marathon.
- Complete 30 Days of Adrianne Yoga.
- Get my aerial (non-handed cartwheel) confidently.
- Get my back handspring confidently.
- Raise £1,000+ for Charity.
- Read 12 books in 2020.
- Move out of Family Home.
- Make more Scrapbooks.
- PCP/Buy first car out of University.
- Start my own Business.
- Successfully complete my Degree with a minimum of a 2:1.
- Complete my BSL Course.
- Complete a mental health related course.
- Complete my first course within fitness. (Level 2?)
- PGCE/Teaching Course.
- Successfully book a cruise ship job.
- Work Abroad.
- Get signed to an agency.
- Teach at Workshop/Convention.
- Listen to all of ‘The Ins and Outs‘ Podcast.
- Create own concept dance video.
- Attend & Partake in Move It 2021.
- Take a Galen Hooks class.
- Take a Brian Friedman class.
- Take a Kyle Hanagami class.
- Do a tour of Europe.
- Visit Australia.
- Go Camping.
- Go on a hiking/backpacking style trip.
- Complete the 3 Peaks.
- Go on a solo trip abroad.
- Road trip around coast of UK.
- Get paid for a blog post.
- Be successfully self hosted for a year.
- Write 10 Guest Posts.
- Receive 10 Guest Posts.
- 500 Blog/Wordpress followers.
- Attend a Blogosphere event.
- Hit 5,000 Followers on Instagram.
- Hit 5,000 Followers on Twitter.
- Hit 1,000 Followers on Pinterest.
I will be putting a reminder on to re-visit this blog post in 3 months time and I will keep updating it as I tick things off and adjust or amend them. I’d love to look back on this in 5-10 years time and be proud of all I have achieved so I know this is going to be super motivating for me.
I’d love to know what you all have on your impossible lists and if you don’t have one… get writing!
Thanks for reading,