Now before I get started I wanted to shout-out to best friend Martyna for allowing me to copy but change an idea of hers, over on her blog she started a ‘52 weeks to falling in love with YOU‘ series in which once a week for a year she wrote a post based on the question/task she had written out for that particular week.
This is where I have copied her; I’m doing it as a weekly series and and naming it ‘Loving You’ however I’m only doing it for 14 weeks (which will hopefully work out to end, just before my 22nd birthday!) and I’ve taken inspiration from her list of questions/tasks and also my Pinterest to create my list.
14 Weekly Questions/Tasks:
- Write a letter to your 16-year-old self.
- 10 small things that make you happy.
- 3 rules you try to live by.
- What do you want to achieve within yourself within the next 5 years?
- 10 things you’re thankful for.
- How would you like to be remembered?
- Write a letter to your body.
- Your Dream Job.
- Describe your week in 5 words and pick 5 words you want to take into next week.
- Write a letter to your 40-year-old self.
- What do you think you’d be doing with your life right now if money didn’t matter?
- The biggest way you’ve changed in the last year.
- Happiest moment in your week so far.
- Define ‘Love’ in your life.
I’d love some interaction with this! If you want to join in or just answer the odd one in the comments then go ahead, I would love to know your input on these too.
My whole aim when writing these is to grow myself, be proud, document my thoughts and feelings revolving around these topics and learn to love myself. And, if I can inspire or even just interest at least one other person to try do the same then that will make me super happy! (there’s my start to Q2, hah!)
I can’t wait to see where this takes me, bring on these next 14 weeks.
Thank you so much for reading, as always,