I’m 20! Today is the big day, I’m no longer a teenager.
Obviously it was going to come one day however I never thought it would come this fast. I can’t get over the fact that I am still very immature and childish in most aspects of my life and that will never change (I hope) because it’s boring if not.
When setting up my blog and reading through other blogger’s posts I always came across posts that people wrote for their birthdays such as; 20 Things I did before 20, 20 Facts about me and many others. Now my first idea was something very similar, but you all know how obsessed I am with Quotes and so I’d do a ’20 of my favourite quotes’ post.
However, with Blogmas having just ended, I did a #quoteoftheday over on my Twitter (can find me here!). I thought I didn’t want to bombard you with quotes and make you hate them (and me possibly?).
So my final idea and what you’ll be reading today is 20 bucket list ideas I want to try and achieve before I’m 21. Now, I know this has been done plenty of times but I kind of like the idea of having something to achieve this year as my first proper year of adulthood. So here goes…
- Go to London.
- Try a new food/meal.
- Visit Edinburgh.
- Have at least one self-care night every so often.
- Read more.
- Volunteer/Work at NCS or some other type of Activity Camp.
- Go to the gym more.
- Start drinking green tea.
- Sing more.
- Learn more songs on my keyboard.
- See another West End musical (preferably one I haven’t seen already).
- Stop procrastinating.
- Try (and I mean TRY YOUR HARDEST) to become a morning person, or at least better at mornings.
- Be happy with my first year grade at uni.
- Grasp a new dance trick/skill.
- Try a new dance style.
- Possibly take my blog self-hosted.
- Go on a random road-trip with a friend.
- Try meditation and/or yoga.
- Have a night-out in a new city.
And that’s it…
Most of these are to do something ‘more’ which means I already do that thing but I want to make it more of a focus before I turn 21, this isn’t at all a bucket list restricted to my age, it’s just things I’d like to do in the next year (along side my 2018 Resolutions).
I’d love to hear your bucket list ideas!
Thanks for reading,