Everyone loves a good cosy night, whether it’s movie night, pamper night or just a girls night with a bottle of wine? I do love all three of those, however I’ve found myself becoming quite attached to my cosy nights in and thought I’d share how I enjoy a nice relaxing evening.
Here’s just one of my ideas for my ideal “Cosy Night In”.
1) Get Comfy. Make up off, hair scrapped back, PJ’s on. And we’re ready.
2) Lighting. Of course it’s nighttime so outside it’s bound to be dark, that doesn’t mean you want it pitch black inside too (or too bright). I like to turn on my fairy lights, my bedside lamp and light a candle or two to set a cosy hygge feeling.
3) Snacks. I am a huge fan of “bedtime snacking”. Either a chocolate bar, a bag of popcorn, sweets or just a bowl of cereal, just something to keep my belly from growling as I’m settling down for the night.
4) Movie/Programme/Book. Normally it is either an episode of the latest series I’m watching or a movie, however lately I’ve been trying to read a little more and I find it easier on a night when I’m all settled down and it takes me into a different world and story line.
5) Cosiness. Pillows, duvets, blankets and hoodies. Anything to keep me warm and cosy whilst tucking into my snack and book.
What’s your idea of a cosy night in? Let me know in the comments down below.