So I know this is extremely late to the game with posting our 2022 goals, however I’m holding myself accountable! As explained in my last post I’ve been quite busy with life and not had much time to sit and write blog posts but I promise I am going to try harder. There is a PT Diaries post coming soon but to follow with chronological order on here I thought I’d publish this one first! So without further ado, a list of my 2022 goals…
- Improve my 5k time to hit under 30mins. (I’m actually running 5k every month to help with this, so at the end of the year I’ll have ran 60k!)
- Run 10k in 1 hour.
- Hit 150kg Hip Thrusts. (Before 2022 I was at 80kg!)
- Find something to be grateful for everyday.
- Complete my Level 3 GP Referral Course. (This is my next step now I am fully qualified PT)
- Journal & Meditate at least once a month.
- Go on a holiday abroad. (Wrote these goals back in Dec 2021, not realising that this would be complete in Feb 2022… I can do this goal over and over again!)
As always, these are only a few goals of mine for the year and I do write a mega-list of goals in all aspects of my life for the year (business, personal, fitness and health, self-improvement etc) and so that one is a bit more bulky and in depth.
What are some of your goals this year? Are any already complete or nearly done?
I’d love to hear!
Thank you as always for reading!