So this recipe is quite basic to follow and the ingredients list is very simple too. My flatmate and I have made these numerous times and you’ll find us making them again (probably) straight after this post goes live, haha.
This will probably take you under half an hour to prep and make! Nice quick and easy bake!
YOU WILL NEED:
- 225g Butter.
- 110g Sugar.
- 115g Plain Flour.
- 110g Self-Raising Flour.
- 3 Scoops of Chocolate Protein Powder. (or Just Cocoa Powder)
- 50g Chocolate Chips. (or nuts, or any added ingredient you want to add)
- Set your oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with a sheet of parchment paper (or spray the try with some kind of non-stick spray).
- Mix your butter and sugar in a bowl till nice and creamy.
- Add your 2 types of Flour and mix. (You will start finding it hard to mix with a spoon/whisk, so I suggest getting your hands dirty and kneading it like a dough.)
- Add your Powder and mix.
- Add your Choco Chips and mix. (At this point you have no choice really but to get your hands stuck in, haha)
- Take small balls of the mixture and place them flat onto the tray. (Ensuring there is enough space for them to grow a little bit!)
- Put them in the oven for roughly 15 minutes, making sure to check on them.
- Take them out when done and leave on a rack to cool off, Voila!
And there you go, I prefer to eat mine with a cup of tea and when they’re still warm!
Hope you enjoy!
If you used this recipe, please make sure to tag me or send me the photos! I’d love to see.
Thanks for reading,