So this recipe is a kind of repeat of the Banana Bread recipe as you are doing a lot of the same stuff and using the same ingredients in this however with a few differences.
YOU WILL NEED:
- 140g Self-Raising Flour
- 140g Sugar
- 140g Butter
- 2 ripe bananas
- Half a punnet of Blueberries
- Muffin cases!
- Set your oven to 180°C, and fill your muffin tray with a your muffin cases.
- Mix the Sugar and Butter together so it makes a smooth (ish) batter.
- Sieve in the Flour and continue to mix.
- Slice the Bananas (easier to mash), then mash them up using either a fork or whisk then add to the batter.
- Then pour HALF the batter into the loaf tin.
- Once the batter is in the cases this is where you push in the blueberries, put a few on this layer of batter then continue to pour the rest of the batter over the top of them.
- Then layer the top of the batter with few more blueberries, ensuring they’re pushed into the batter.
- Put in the oven for 20 minutes, checking after 10 mins. Bake until the top is browning and the middle is fully cooked through.
- Once done, take out of oven and place on cooling rack.
I hope you found this recipe easy and enjoy the incredible muffins you have made! I bet they smell delicious! As always my favourite way to eat any baked goods is with a cup of Yorkshire Tea. Enjoy and remember to show me your results!
Thanks for reading,